CHESNEAU SAS with a capital of 150000€, whose registered office is located: Zone Artsanale - 52140 France represented by CHESNEAU Frédéric, in his capacity as Manager, registered with the RCS of Chaumont whose Siret is 42305202600014, telephone number: +33(0)3 25 90 34 38, e-mail address: email@example.com
www.chesneau-sas.com is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - FRANCE
www.chesneau-sas.com was created by Agence Holorime, whose head office is located at 6 rue de la Mairie 52330 Blaisy and Mg Freelance whose head office is in Lavernoy
A Data Protection Officer: Frédéric Chesneau, firstname.lastname@example.org, is at your disposal for any questions regarding the protection of your personal data.
Access to and use of the site is reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for any commercial, political, advertising or other form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property. They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses and waiver of prosecution. the icons come from an icon bank and have as their credit: designed by Good Ware from Flaticon
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities. The equipment used to connect to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including from Internet virus attacks. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit. The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions. The publisher is not liable for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any claim against it as a result. If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure as a result of your use of the site, it may be